Configuring your Browser
Protecting against WebRTC Leaks
Even when connected to a VPN, your IP might still be leaked via WebRTC.
You can check if you’re vulnerable here.
If you happen to be vulnerable, you can quickly fix that:
- On Chrome you can install WebRTC Leak Prevent.
- On Firefox your only option is to completely disable WebRTC:
- Navigate to about:config
- Press the button I’ll be careful, I promise!
- Search for media.peerconnection.enabled
- Double click the entry
- Set the column Value to false